Experienced Business Development Manager
Working hours: Open
Expected start date: one week
Goal: Prospect for new clients by networking, cold calling, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential clients.
- Plan persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients to do business with the company.
- Set targets for sales and provide support that will continually improve the relationship
- Develop the pipeline of new business coming into the company.
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Cold call as appropriate within various market areas to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
- Plan approaches and pitches. * Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Present an image that mirrors that of the client.
- thorough knowledge of the market, the solutions/services the company can provide, and of the company’s competitors.
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
Business Development Planning
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
Management and Research
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
- Forecast sales targets
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
- Present business development training and mentoring to business developers and other internal staff.
- Understand the company’s goal and purpose so that will continual to enhance the company’s performance.
Other Skills and Qualifications
Networking, Persuasion, Prospecting, Public Speaking, Research, Writing, Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales,
Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Identification of Customer Needs and Challenges, Market Knowledge, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism.
Please send email to Macey at: newhire @ newmedia.agency